Sunday, February 10, 2008

A week in Melbourne 31st Jan to 8th Feb

Just a week in Melb after staying 2 weeks in Cairns. Still lots of pics to upload. haha...
Well, we stayed with Aunty Betty and family there.
Dinner... Aunty Betty's cooking...
Magic time...Showing Damian and Louise my Card Tricks. :P




Bernard magic shop in the City
I bought the coin penetration effect from there.... AUD9 for it.
Big Purse!

Cow stuck on the tree!

I thought I only see this illusion thing on the internet!?

A pic of Melb's Luna Park
Having fun at some beach...
Candy shop.... this is the same like the ROC shop that is in Perth


Rock Climbing!!! LOVE IT!






Trainning....

Me... ready to go up...
Like a pro... :)


Baby did well too...
A group pic..



After that, Louise took us out for Jap food.Group pic...
Tempura Udon
Beef Bento
Chicken Sukiyaki?
Me... BBQing... for dinner...






Some chalk drawings on the streets of Melb... they look like 3D
Me holding on to the anchor... it does look 3D doesnt it?


Below... a guy finishing up his art. Nice yeh?

Candy!

Magic session with Amane and Alex Clarke (flourisher)

We went for Italian food for dinner after..

Spaghetti Mariana. Funny that it comes with white sauce. But still delicious. Huge plate! I think I used up half of their Tabasco sauce eating it. Yummy... i love spaghetti :)
Group pic...


Later that day: Performing to Eugene... two card monte
Damian filming it on cam....

We went Ice Skating....
Skated until leg cram and got blister.. haha. It was cool that we were the only ones there... haha.

Chinese New Year! We had a feast on New Years eve. Below are the dishes....
Sambal King Prawns and Squids... Carene and I cooked this. Many loved it. :)

Curry chicken.... nice and thick.Fish Curry.... Asam Pedas.... yummy.
What is New Year without noodles? haha... I fried this...

Kailan... with garlic...



Ok, below are food that were bought. Fried chicken wings, Roast Duck and Cold prawns.


Ok, now for the desert....
Carene's famous Cheesecake... v rich and yummmy. It has 3 layers.... Chocolate, Strawberry and Plain.... topped with choc icing. :D
A nice desert, made by Teesh's mum. Tasted like the custard of Egg Tarts. Yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home