Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Im leaving Malaysia in 9 days!

Man... I'm so excited... looking forward to the new life in the new place.

I'm gonna start packing tonite.

Lately, I've been performing quite a bit of magic to people. Performed in Australia for my brother's friends, did some street magic and also performed on his wedding day.

Then also performed in Msia on a few occasions to family, eliza's friends from Penang, and also to my childhood friends just only last nite. It was great.

In fact, two people have called me up to perform for their company's annual dinner in KL, in Jan 2008. One of them noticed me performing on my brother's wedding and thought I was pretty good and wanted me to perform for his company. Sigh, I would love to but I'll already be in Aus by then. It would be nice if I could perform though, could have earned some some good money.
Oh well... im sure more opportunities will come in the near future...
Im quite drained out. Was so busy with Brian's wedding dinner in Msia and being a driver and tour guide for friends who came from Penang. But had a really great time though. Been sleeping super late lately.... hmm not so good. Gotta get more sleep.
That's all for now.
Oh, I'll be loading the Malaysia Wedding dinner pics as soon as I get them from JinWang. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home