Friday, February 01, 2008

2 weeks in Cairns

Stayed with Carene's relatives in Cairns James and Amanda and their 3 cute kids, Abby, Gracelynn and David.
Had a relaxing and nice time in Cairns. All of our meals were home cooked. We did lots of cooking and it was very fun. Boy I enjoyed Barbeques! We enjoy playing and having fun with the kids as well.... David was of course my buddy.
A pic of us with James and Amanda
LOL... we even brushed teeth together. haha.
Carene and I at Cairns City Church....
Here's a lil mini flourish video I recorded with my laptop webcam. It aint that good quality but oh well... it's just for fun. Me flourishing and testing out my new Wynns. Enjoy!

Went to Sugarworld (Water slides park)
Boy.... my tummy... it's bulging out! I've been eating so much!

Esplanade BBQ
James and I doing what men do best.... "cooking" :D

Green Island I got bitten/stung at the shore.... it hurt so bad... It must be a jelly fish. See the red dot?... haha
OK, now here are all the dishes we took on cam
In house BBQ - using the griller
My plate of BBQ stuff and coleslaw...
Below.... chicken rendang
Oyster chicken
Chicken Kurma
Kang Kung
Sambal! Yes.. very nice. Inspired and taught to me by Carene.
So, what's the sambal for...? take a look at the bottom...
Nasi Lemak!!! haha. DELICIOUS... my mouth waters everytime I look at it.
We baked as well :). Cakes and cookies... here's just a pic of the cookies Carene baked.
Random pic: Spider having a fly for his meal. Boy, the fly is bigger than the spider! THanks David for spotting this for me to take a pic of it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home