Monday, January 07, 2008
About Me

- Name: Brendan
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
I love magic/flourish to the MIAX! lol... especially with card magic coz that's wat i concentrate most. I love performing to people... friends, friends of friends... and sometimes to strangers on the streets too. Recently I got myself interested in filming and video editing. I purchased the Canon HV30 in Aug 08 and it has been great! I'll be venturing further into film making in 2009! :) I also enjoy playing the guitar and I love to cook. hmm...hard to describe abt myself. I guess u'll know me when u get to know me. lol.
Chat Time
- NEW YEAR 2008
- I'm finally in Sydney!
- 2 Nights of Carol Singing + Midnight Karaoke Party
- Brian and Eliza's Wedding Dinner in Melaka
- Farewell Gatherings
- Im leaving Malaysia in 9 days!
- Brian and Eliza's Wedding 1st Dec 2007
- My first Laptop
- Just a lil update
- Syd Aus Trip in Sept
Previous Posts
| How to make a Brendan Low |
| Ingredients: 5 parts success 3 parts self-sufficiency 1 part leadership |
| Method: Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Top it off with a sprinkle of caring and enjoy! |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home