Brian and Eliza's Wedding 1st Dec 2007




Brian, Mum and I
The groom with his best man and his groom's man
Brian and I on focused, whilse David and Mike at the background....
Best man (me), Bridegroom (Brian), Groom's man (Mike)
Pastor Ken giving his speech abt the couple
Brian saying his vows and getting ready to put the ring on Eliza's finger
You may kiss the bride

Eliza and Brian signing thier marriage certificate. I was there to be their witness too. So nice to be their witness and having my signature on their marriage cert.
Brian giving mum a hug.

With the Limo.... a big one...
By the lake at East Perth



The wedding cake with the beach figurine of Eliza and Brian. Cute. hehe The newly wed cutting their cake
Me, the best man giving my speech.
The boyz performing "Wonderful Tonight"

Above: Me performing card tricks to the crowd.
The dance party...
An awesome day!!! Thank God for everything, the weather, the smoothness of everything... We thoroughly enjoyed it.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home