Yay! haha.
Ok, Im in Sydney Australia now. Currently living with Aunty Winnie and Uncle Cedric and their children (Benjamin and Cheryl). They are a very nice family. I thank God for their hospitality and for letting us stay at their home for this short period of time. Aunty Winnie's a great cook. So I've been enjoying helping her in the kitchen. We all went shopping together and cooked chicken rice! I got a few tips from her on how to cook chicken rice. Nice.
Below is just a shot of one of Aunty Winnie's cooking... steam fish with nice chili rempah, vege with tang hun and stir fried steam chicken with ginger and black sauce. Slurp! Yummy.
Also, a few days ago, Carene and I decided to cook dinner dinner for them. Below are the dishes we cooked for them. Just simple dishes basically. (Lor Bak, fried vege and fried rice). Boy the pork in Aus stinks (in my opinion). Oh well... haha... it was still yummy.

After dinner, I showed and entertained them with some card tricks. They were impressed :). Also spent some time jamming with Uncle Cedric on the guitar. We played some oldies like..."I started a joke", "All I have to do is Dream" etc.
Definitely will upload more stuff and more pics as the weeks pass by.
Im miss cooking lots... so yeah... will definitely do more cooking!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home