Yay, finally got my first laptop. Well I got it on the 31st Oct actually. Now only manage to take pics and upload it on my blog. haha.
At the beginning, I had a tough time deciding on a Macbook vs PC....
But after much consideration.... at the moment in time... playing with the known is better... thus my decision to get PC notebook. So here it is!

I chose the Alpine white colour one.... it looks like Mac rite? ROFL...
It is DELL Inspiron 1520 with upgraded and chunted specs, such as best Geforce Graphix Card, Core 2 duo 2GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD. It's pretty heavy though. In the laptop bag with the wires and booklets, weight close to 5kg. Going to bring this baby to Aussieland end of this year.
I'll be using it for personal use. It's got 15.4 inch wide truelife screen. Nice!
The specs are also good for Video editing :). And it has a webcam... 2 megapixel webcam. Nice and clear. It has some special features too....
Will find time to load in some fav magic vids and music and stuff.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home