Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Drama

The title of the drama was The Drama Before Christmas - A musical Drama.

The drama went pretty well. But again, same as last year, the mics were giving a bit of technical problem.

Overall, Im pretty happy with the everything. We had a big cast in the drama and I praise God for the talents in everyone of them.All members did very well and remembered their lines and it was great.

I love the stage and the lightings as well.

This year I acted as Scott who was chosen to be the part of Joseph, the father of Mary. It was a drama of a drama, depicting the story of jealousy, rivalry and dreams of being famous.

It was great to receive some nice and good feedbacks from the audience after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home