Sunday, November 26, 2006

Busy Sunday... Church, Magic Show, Dance...

Another busy day for me... haha... weekend is more busy than my working day! wow!

This is wat I did:
7.30am: Woke up....
8.00am: At church practicing worship
8.30am: Worship starts... it was ok i guess.... good thing got good singers like Diana, John and Alan to help back me up. hehe.
10.10am: Service over.

Then I quickly rush to go home coz I got show to perform at Jusco Stationary Department for Staedler. Reach Jusco abt 10:45am.

11.00am: Registered there.... and got my pass. Then I wore my stupid rob. Good thing no need to wear mask. I warmed up by showing the staff (abt 4-5 of them) there some magic. Met 2 cool malay guys. Rafiz and Iqmie... both also new at Jusco... well ... both first yr. They form 4 dudes.. just finish their studies.. so working at Jusco during school holidays. Had a nice time hanging out with them.

It was kinda weird at first to perform to passer bys or shoppers. I got their attention by doing some cool card moves and flourishes or by me performing to other staff there.. and got a crowd. From there.... I knew well it's show time. Did much card stuff... but I also had many good fun perfoming the Colouring book, the mental dice reading, the sawing man into 3 pcs, Card Warp etc. The kids and parents with kids loved the Colouring book! haaha. I was too amazed by the book. Miracle book!

Much of my show time was my cards... that was the one that got most attention IMO. An uncle really loved the card tricks... and haha he keep asking how u train.. i told him... I invest a lot in materials and a lot of time practicing to get where I am today. I was glad that he really like wat he saw.

1.30pm: Lunch with the boyz. Treated them lunch... and I told them... no worries la. Imagine without them there..I wont have people to have fun and talk to all the time. haha. Im sure they were blessed.

2.30pm: Perform again... lol... started performing to an indian gal. At first I asked her.. hey wana see a trick... she was so scared... haha.. i say.. dont worry... this is clean magic... nothing to be scared. Well.. she still freaked out on the first magic... the ambitious card. lol I actually ended practicing a lot of cool card magic on her as she appear to enjoy magic more after. Showed her some card stunts as well.

Overall, it was amazing that I performed many tricks I tot I would not perform and get good reactions. Some of the names of the tricks I performed...spec cuts to aces, 2cm, Daley show, Ambitious, twisting the aces, Bodyguards, sandwich routines, Ace estimation, productions, HCT, boomerangs, techical aspects... etc etc... I basically had 4 hours of practice time.... awesome.

3.00pm: My job is done there at Jusco.. so i went home abt 3:30pm.... and lol no time to rest as 4pm got Hip Hop at Church!

4.00pm: Practice dance with Daniel and Johannan. Kinda a lil disappointed none of the gals turned up. Coz I really waana go thru as a team. Anyway.. i guess they have some reasons. Also maybe coz I changed the schedule..hmmmm... oh well. I had a fun time with the boyz. We manage to cover Everyday... tuning up some moves.. and also practiced Nanana song with Daniel. After that... abt 5.45 we started to become lazy and talk.. and BGR topic came abt. hehe.. they so young 14?... not allowed to have gf haha :P.

Anyway... here i am now.. in front of the computer typing abt my life....
haha.... shower time and will meet JW later to get the pics.

Hmmm.. next time must get someone to take pics for me at Jusco when I perform. Well... will wait for next Sat. 5.30-9.30pm... lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home