The Prestige and Lethal DVD - My Review
I'm glad I did. It was a good show. As a magician watching a magician story is really great. I like the story and I like the way it is produced. I like it when they say to any magic trick, there should be 3 things.... ???, ??? and finally the prestige. Without the prestige... it is not worth doing the trick. haha. The movie does expose a few moves in some illusions and the twists in the story got me going... "ey....?... how come?..." but after some discussion with my friends, after the movie, it was clear... hehe
Ok.... movie aside..
NOW LETHAL DVD - MY SHORT LIL REVIEW
I had lil time to go thru my LETHAL DVD that nite. Watched thru the whole thing once I guess... abt 45-50 mins. Here's my lil review... I posted in D&D
The first few cuts... were like huh?... that's it and besides... some of the concepts I've already been using eg. Cylinder. But yeah.... the combos rock.... though much of his ending finishes the same way. I'll definitely be using most of the stuff in there. I love the look of Mayhem. Its definitely better than a 3, but slightly less than a 4. So 3.5/5 for me. Dont get me wrong.... its good... just kinda dissappointed with the first few cuts/technique/concepts taught at the beginning coz it could already be grasp in the later more advance cuts in the DVD. So yeah it is more like paying to learn 7-10 moves instead of 27. Still good though.... coz I know I'll be using these!
Next'll be TRILOGY I guess.
Will watch LETHAL and learn more tonite. There's some nice combos :). Sure to see me using them in my upcoming vids next yr!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home