Thursday, November 16, 2006

Magic Show for Carnival in 2 Days!!!

Wow... just two more days... two more nites to practice....

Kinda scary but at the same time excited to just have fun on the day itself. I have much to practice tonite and tomorrow nite.

I'll be meeting Yen Loong for the first time tomorrow nite after my cell. I have a birthday celebration after cell but I'm afraid I cant go or stay long coz it will be an important meeting tomorrow nite sessioning with my magician friend.

It's kinda change of plans in terms of performances. It will mostly be in the tent so we can collect coupons for the show. If perform street outside it is merely as a teaser for them to be interested in coming for the show.

Definitely going to practice crazy tonite and tomorrow nite.

Dress code.. hmm I can imagine it being very hot on that day... so... hmmm.... no coats whatsoever for me... perhaps just a black shirt with a pair of jean will do. Casual.

I'm mostly the card guy la.. card magic and will show them my flourishes! haha.... My frens... some will do mentalism and some will do spongeballs, linking rings, ropes etc etc.

For those who reads this blog and see me online and I dont reply is coz Im busy practicing... so forgive me ya. hehe...

Btw, wanna see magic show? welll...pay up first... lol.... all proceeds go to charity. Im still not too sure how much to charge. each show.... hmmm...

Above is the map.

Magic show is right in the middle of the field. Supposed to be the main attraction :/.

Looks like quite a lot of activitities there too... would be nice to try some out. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home