Sunday, November 26, 2006

Performance at Jin Wang 21st Bday Party

Busy Saturday.... Work, Magic Jamming, Worship, Perform Magic at Party

It was a great day. It was not supposed to be my working day, but I still went to work coz last week I didnt go as I had to perform for the carnival.
The good news is my boss said... hey Brendan... working for charity is like working for the company as we had some staff selling customers products there as well. Even though I was doing magic (non coy related), he said you are excuse and told me I can go back after lunch! I was woo hoo!... :) Awesome.

Abt 3pm I went to MP to kacau my fren Jason as he was performing magic at Tai Kuang book store. After that went jam with Charles the guy at Magic Club MP for a while.. abt 1 hour. And then went to Dataran Pahlawan to check out the place and end up spending more time with the Magic Club guys over there. Met Eric and Gary there. Eric wow.. he has improved much... compared to the last time I met him (er... 1-2months ago). I could see the joy of spectators watching him perform. ahaha. Jam with him for awhile before I had to rush for worship practice! Leading tomorrow's worhip ma.....

Songs were:
1) My Redeemer lives
2) Our God is an Awesome God
3) Power of Your Love
4) Jesus Lover of my soul

Hardly had any more voice... at that time as Ive been like talking the whole day... kinda could hear myself clearly when I talk... basically dehydrated. lol

Came home abt 6.15pm and I knew I had to perform for Jin Wang's 21st Bday later. So I came home and practice a bit more and then man.... i was super tired..... but no time to sleep. Just shower and 8pm... left for his place. Took super long time to find his place... funny la.. lol.... i keep hitting dead ends. haha.

I was a cool bday party.... nice people.... nice food... great photographers. haha... below are some pics of me performing.

Performed to Anna as a starter to slowly pull the crowd in. Slowly more and more came and watch.

Soon, I had to move to a small table to perform. Everyone gathered and watch. It was like wow.. such a big bunch of people watching me.

Awesome angle from the top view.

Performed quite a number of card magic. Actually performed most of my favourite routines.

My last effect, I performed the "Devastation" (mentalism)

Ok... for the first time... name out ya mentally selected card....

Spec: "Nine of spades"...

Magician: (takes a deep breath).... "You know what... u turn it over"

-Prestige!-


Really enjoyed performing that nite! Great crowd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home