Details of Carnival

I have spoken to one of the organisers of the event and they have agreed to give the magicians a tent.
The tent is most likely to be:
- 10 x 10m
- Fit abt 20 seats
- A rectangular table is provided. (We probably need to bring a portable table, as a side table)
What we Magicians have to do:
- to perform walk around magic and entertain people
- At 3 occasions perform in the tent.
The tent maybe hot though... might have to bring a portable fan. Perhaps each show/occasion should last abt 30-40 mins max. I beleive there'll be at least 3 magicians that will perform at each occasion.
Man... last nite, practice my cards until so late 3am. Will practice again tonite but I really need a good sleep man.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home