Saturday, October 28, 2006

Trip to YWAM KL 25-28th October 2006

On Wednesday night, YA members Lennard, Liza, Carene and I left for YWAM , Puchong after dinner. It was an exciting journey and stay at YWAM.

Things we do there:
Visit Sungai Buluh hospital - Aids Patients. SHared to 3 of them. Led two to say the sinners prayer. Can see the joy in their faces when we share abt love. They teared tears of joy when we tell them Jesus loves them. In the hospital, I managed to show my Q mark trick to one of them and prayed for the other. A wonderful experience. I pray that these people will look to God for comfort. We were there basically to bring hope and tell them abt God.

Our main mission there was to reach out to the homeless, the lost, the needy. YWAM had a center called Kawan situated Pudu. Our group shared testimonies and acted out our Drama there. I had a nice time sharing with them on how I became a beleiver. The drama went well too... praise God.
Also... one of the cool experience I had there was Cooking! Yes.. cooking not for one or two people but for 50 or so people. It was a joy! On the last day, my group cooked for 150-200 people. I had to chop 10 cabbages up. Learnt some cool recipe and tips from two great Indian cooks there... Charles and Kevin.
Jam and Bread for Breaky fellas
Kitchen at the place we stayed. Me chopping up the cabbages.
Had a wonderful time with Charles as well... he is very talented with his guitar and his singing. He shared how he used to play with the best and how he used to play for pubs and clubs. It was really cool to hear about his testimony, a drug addict and now full time serving God in the YWAM ministry and helping those in need. Im sure he has a lot that he can share... his experience with drugs and alcohol etc. May God use him further for the extension of His kingdom.
During the trip, I brought my cards along as well. I performed to Kenyan Family whom which I stayed with. They have 3 lovely kids. Below is a pics of them and me.
I also performed to other members, missionaries at YWAM.
The Kenyan Family was astonished by my card magic. They said they have seen magic on TV before but never done infront of their eyes!
Specs cut to Aces!
Jubillee cant beleive what she sees and said I need to be prayed for LOL.
Daley show, Triumph and 2CM got the best reactions!
Me, Lennard, Liza, Albert and Carene

Below is a group pic of all (well most) of us at YWAM center.
A wonderful experience serving... looking forward for more exciting things like this in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home