New Cards into Collection
Yay! I just received my Arrcos US Regulation Playing Cards. 4 of them (2 Blue and 2 Red). I bought them over at E-bay a week ago. They look awesome :) haha. They are rare and only can get them online! :P
Here is a pic of them (I took them at work! haha)
Here is another pic of them (taken at home)
My mum just got back from Switzerland and guess what she got me? Yeah... Swiss Cards! woo hoo.. they are bridge though and nah... Im not gonna open it... its for collection purposes. :)
Above: The Swiss Cards (Thanks mum!)
Below is a brick of Bicycle League Backs I just bought from Spore! A collegue of mine was going down there during the Raya Holidays, so I asked him to buy me a brick!

It will take me ages to go thru them but oh well... I just love Pasteboards so much!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home