Monday, October 16, 2006

MMF Gathering in 5 more days!

It has been a few months since my last meeting with fellow MMF members. I am really excited to meet new members. MMF has grown quite a lot recently with more and more new members login and contributing in the forum. It will be great meeting new faces in MMF magic community.

Also, I am really looking forward to meeting and catching up with the more season members. Im sure everyone has somehow improved, so it will be interesting and cool to see what new things they have to show.

From the list in the forum, it seems like we are going to have 20+ members turning up for the gathering. We were having difficulties trying to figure out a good venue to hold the gathering. It is finally confirmed that we will be having it at MTR, a nice magical restaurant in KL.

I feel that it is going to be a fun day! Looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home