Saturday, December 27, 2008
About Me

- Name: Brendan
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
I love magic/flourish to the MIAX! lol... especially with card magic coz that's wat i concentrate most. I love performing to people... friends, friends of friends... and sometimes to strangers on the streets too. Recently I got myself interested in filming and video editing. I purchased the Canon HV30 in Aug 08 and it has been great! I'll be venturing further into film making in 2009! :) I also enjoy playing the guitar and I love to cook. hmm...hard to describe abt myself. I guess u'll know me when u get to know me. lol.
Chat Time
- Got my Velbon DV7000
- HV30 Night shots and CG with Magic Bullet
- Tripod Optex T565
- Colour correction makes a difference!
- Sydney 151108 Jam Session
- Hillsong 25 years anniversary
- Videos I made with my HV30
- My HV30 finally arrived...
- Waiting for my NEW Canon HV30
- Birthday gift from Mike
Previous Posts
| How to make a Brendan Low |
| Ingredients: 5 parts success 3 parts self-sufficiency 1 part leadership |
| Method: Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Top it off with a sprinkle of caring and enjoy! |




4 Comments:
Your mic is bigger than I thought.
yeah... it's a big mic... but once you put the WA lens and the hood... it starts looking like a pro cam.
I should be getting all that by mid jan... hopefully...
Mid Jan? I have my set-up completed in two days... I win!!!
-Kev, The Virts
Wow... Kev! You read my blog? hehe... awesome...
Yeah... can't wait to have my complete setup man. :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home