HV30 Night shots and CG with Magic Bullet
HV30 Night shots with Colour Grading Tests from Brendan Low on Vimeo.
Took my HV30, and the Optex T565 tripod out to take some night footage. Tested out the panning with a non-fluid head tripod. The panning aint very good v good. It's pretty smooth but not like butter. Argh... cant wait to get my Velbon DV7000.
It was good to have Carene and Louise there with me, as they can be my subject for me to shoot. I had been reading and watching on some creative shots that I can do with a cam and a tripod. One of them was the upside down low ground shot. You will see what I mean when you view the clip.
Below are some pics taken:

Inverted tripod

Happy feet

Me, tripod and cam
Came home and edited it, and colour graded it with Magic Bullet. Enjoy!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home