Sydney 151108 Jam Session
Sydney 151108 Jam from Brendan Low on Vimeo.
"We meet again... and this time, more people, more talents, show casting what we do best. There are some very cool looking orignal moves in this vid. Check it out. Enjoy!Credits again to all the greats flourishers out there."
On the 15th Nov 2008, Sydney Cardists gather once again for a massive jam. There are actually quite a big number of cardits out there in Sydney. It is great that our group is getting bigger. We are all coming together and making a presence in this place. I did 99% of the filming.... if you look in the video, you can see me twice... and yups... they were the two shots of me. ROFL. I was more involved with the filming and getting people to do stuff. I'll get a couple more people to help to film so can get more of myself inside as well.... lol.
So anyway, Hope ya enjoy this video. Do leave ya comments if you liked it :).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home