Monday, December 08, 2008

Tripod Optex T565

I ordered the Velbon DV7000, but because the shop is still waiting for their stock to come in, they have agreed to borrow me one of their tripods...

I had the option of borrowing their Slik tripod or the Optex T565 tripod. Slik tripod is a lot more expensive etc etc, but it's more a camera tripod than a video tripod. The Optex is cheap, but at least it has a smoother panning head (but not v smooth and it's not fluid head). DOesnt look v expensive either. Anyway... below are some pics of it with my HV30.

Note: I created my own DIY hood... LOL... It works well... trimmed it and it has no vignettes :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a paper cup?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Brendan said...

haha... yups... it sure is... LOL...

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home