Thursday, August 14, 2008

My HV30 finally arrived...

Finally arrive....

Long story but I actually canceled from the first site (stupid PHD site) and ordered from another site. Im still waiting my full refund from the PHD site. They said they will give full refund.... I should get it v soon.

But yeah, got this HV30 from Road Mogul, I like them. I got my camera only like after 3-4days after I ordered and made my payment.

I was v excited and happy.... imagine waiting 7 weeks in total for this cam.... LOL

The box....

What's inside....
Charging the battery...

Front view...
From front-left angle...
From front-right angleBottom shot...
Shot with cam on my cheap tripod... Me holding mycam... connected to the TV...

Anyway, I havent done any recordings yet but here are some pics I've taken of the cam.


I need to get:
- Mini SD card
- Rode Video Mic
- Wide Lens and Hood
- Camera Case
- Proper tripod...

Already purchase Firewire and MiniDVs from Ebay.... like 3 weeks ago LOL....

Will try shoot something this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home