Saturday, July 05, 2008

Waiting for my NEW Canon HV30


Yups... Im finally getting my very first video camera....
I was clueless to what to buy but thanks to Allan Hagen and some reviews online, I made up my mind to purchase the Canon HV30. I purchased it online... cheaper than buying from shop or direct from Canon. Got it for AUD1150.00. Normal retail price is between AUD1450-1600.

I've heard many good things abt this cam. Hope it's all good.

I need to buy some Mini DV tapes... thinking abt the Panasonic PQ ones(AUD 7 each).. heard they are good. THe AMQ ones (AUD12 each) is just too expensive.

Also need to buy a 4 pin firewire cable.... its abt AUD29. So ex! Might check out ebay for that.

Anyway... I'd like to get more serious into Filming... it's my new hobby. Will definitely combine it with Cardistry.

Its gonna be awesome... looking forward to it. I should be getting my Vidcam next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home