Saturday, August 20, 2005

MMF meets at Starbucks 1U

20th August 2005

A few fellow MMFers met at Starbuck 1U. There were abt 6-8 of us that were present. Some of those present were Liew, Zhuanan, Baalan, Vision, Kamil, Peter and myself. We jammed for quite some time.

Kamil came later for a while. Below is a pic with him doing our "Damn crooked display"

Above: Me bending somebody's spoon.. :P


Our group photo. I kinda like this one :)


Peter and I were mainly doing and practicing our passes and Asher twists in front of each other.

Vision showed some tricks which fooled me as well...

Liew was selling his homemade Raven... but I didnt buy. haha

Kamil join in the fun for a while

Baalan was of course... so show off some of his levitations. He is much an IT guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home