Saturday, June 03, 2006

MMF First Magic Convention

It wasn't just another magic gathering, the one we have been doing monthly or bi-monthly. It was MMF's very first Magic Convention and it turn out to be a successful one.Wow... I got so much testimonials to write abt the great time we had but I will just keep in short here. If you want to know more perhaps you can talk with one of those whom went.

Firstly I like to say a BIG thank you to James Tong for the venue. It was a nice room size and it really was a nice setting for magic lecture. I love to THANK all mods/admin everyone who contributed in their own ways to make the day a successful one. Thanks Kam for being the MC of the event. Also thanks to all the performers who showcase their talents. Some wonderful magic and showmanship Awesome.

Also THANKS to our two lecturers, Pambudi and James Tong. Pambudi had some crazy mentalism effects to share with us, he was very jovial and entertaining to see him perform.

James Tong shared with us some gems of becoming a real performer. How to stand out, how to work your way from being a normal magician to become an entertainer. It was really cool to see him performing some of his very own fans and variations of it. Wow..really enjoyed both the lectures.

Dinner at MTR was fantastic. I really enjoyed my meal and the entertainment in the restaurant. Robin and Pambudi did a great job entertaing the customers. I could see great audience participation and involvement throughout. V nice feeling . Also very proud to see MMF very own Lai performing his fantastic Linking Rings routines to several tables. Gals were screaming and could see everyone being entertain. The atmosphere in MTR was definately ON. v cool.

For more in depth review and pictures, please visit the following link below.

http://www.malaysiamagicfellowship.com/archives/date/2006/06/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home