Performance for KENT Event
The atmosphere, setting and lightings there were just wow.... perfect for walk around magic. I could already visualise what it was going to be like before the crowd came in. The air-cond was fully blasted and it was super cold. Good thing we were wearing long sleves and tie. Above is a couple of pictures in the showroom before the crowd arrives. Nice tables... nice cushions... :)
We were there at 7.30 pm sharp. We had ample time to study the layout and settings there also managed to practice a few cool card effects we can do as a pair. The crowd started coming in at 8.30pm and by then Darren and I were already ready to perform.
Erm.... oh ya..."Pick a Card..."
Darren entertaining his audience.
Still performing past mid-night
We performed and rest and performed again... performed all the way until 2am. You can see.... the thumbs up says it all :).
One of the groups which I just enjoy performing to. They were wild and all... high 5s everytime I "wow" them.
Here's Darren and I doing the combined "S-Fan"
Picture on the right... its the Electric Man and the Cardician... (I fanned for him the cards BTW hehe).We collected our cheque that night and went home very happy. This has to be one of my most enjoyable magic experiences.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home