Saturday, July 04, 2009

Some of my photography after 2 days of shooting

One of my first pics that I like... taken on the night I got my cam. I got some lemons from work (given free from someone). Taken at home, on dining table. I like the reflection from the glass table.
The next day, I took my cam to work and went out during lunch time to take some pics. So great to be working so near to the Harbour Bridge. Literally 3-5mins walk. hehe. Below are some shots taken during my lunch time.... hehe.

Sydney Harbour Bridge
Bird
Bird with fish in its beak! What a shot :)
Bottle caps
Cans

Then at night after work...

City lights (not sure what to use, lol used Night mode)

Neon (at Darling Harbour)

Day 2 of shooting (Saturday)

Went out with Ivan to Darling Harbour to get some shots...

Love taking the birds...

Pigeon (black and white doing same pose lol)

Cute bird

Chip chip

Take off

Landing

Wings

Time for Cardistry shooting. Shot Ivan doing moves.

Carnahan Fan

Spidy hands

Aerial

Spin

Flip

Spring



Awesome day out.

I must say I'm pretty impressed with my shots! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home