Sunday, May 24, 2009
About Me

- Name: Brendan
- Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
I love magic/flourish to the MIAX! lol... especially with card magic coz that's wat i concentrate most. I love performing to people... friends, friends of friends... and sometimes to strangers on the streets too. Recently I got myself interested in filming and video editing. I purchased the Canon HV30 in Aug 08 and it has been great! I'll be venturing further into film making in 2009! :) I also enjoy playing the guitar and I love to cook. hmm...hard to describe abt myself. I guess u'll know me when u get to know me. lol.
Chat Time
- Trip to Milicent (Mount Gambier)
- Dinner and Poker with Essence
- My Rig... completed! :D
- Raynox DCR 6600 HD WA lens arrived!
- Looking back... how I started with card flourishin...
- Shallow DOF with my HV30
- RED One Camera
- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!
- My Rig so far...
- Got my Velbon DV7000
Previous Posts
| How to make a Brendan Low |
| Ingredients: 5 parts success 3 parts self-sufficiency 1 part leadership |
| Method: Blend at a low speed for 30 seconds. Top it off with a sprinkle of caring and enjoy! |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home