Yay... after researching for about a week on what DSLR to get, I finally made up my mind to purchase the Canon EOS 450D. I was also contemplating between getting grey imports vs Aus manufacturer warranty etc.... in the end I went for the Genuine Aus model with Canon Aus warranty :). I feel better that way.
Man, it is definitely a big jump for me moving from an old digital camera Nikon Coolpix 5900, 5.1 megapixels. It's about time I step it up. hehe.
Here are some pics of my new baby.
In boxes

- 50mm f.18 II (normal price $149)
- Twin kit set (normal price $1,395 at Teds, but this shop had it for $1279 (cheapest one I can find from a shop)
TOTAL price to be paid = $149 + $1279 = $1428.00
I asked for discount and they say, ok $20 discount = $1408.00
But knowing me I bargained further and pushed for $1400.00. They said nup, cant do. but not sure what I did further and I got it at $1400.00 :). Awesome
Out of box

Cam body and strap

The next day, I bought:
- Sandisk Ultra 4BG SD card $25.00 (normal price $35)
- Hoya UV filter - $27 (normal price min $30)
Now, cant wait to go shoot!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home