All I know is that there is a ring infront of the filter which you can turn and play with. when turning it, light/colour etc will change position. Below is 4 snapshot taken outside my house, at the same spot, each shot taken after turning the ring to change the effect. So yeah... pretty unique. Recommended to use AF instead of Manual for this shot. So instead of playing with the focus ring, you play with the filter ring. See the differences?
Anyway, after taking these shots, I proceeded to the city, about 20mins easy walk.
Crossing the bridge, it was kinda the time for sunset, so I just took a few shots and used one to touch up and make it look good in Photoshop. The composition may not be great (stupid pole)... but still a good shot IMO. hehe. I like the colours.

Anyway, I then went shopping at Woolies. Bought my groceris an on the way back from the City, I decided to go shoot this nice man made waterfall. I always had in mind to take a pic of this. So here it is.
Taken with TV (shutter priority) mode:
Shutter Speed: 1/3, SecondF Number: F/4.5, Focal Length: 36 mm, ISO Speed: 800
Here is the unedited file (which already looks pretty good actually)

Here is after editing
Another one below at Darling Harbour
Taken with TV (shutter priority) mode:
Shutter Speed: 1/41 secondF Number: F/5.0Focal Length: 41 mmISO Speed: 800
Unedited
Edited
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home