Thursday, March 20, 2008

My job at the Financial Advice Center

1 week of working with the FAC selling Bankwest Life Insurance, Life Lite Direct.

So far:
Day 1 - Training on what the FAC does and the rules and regulations, reading certain legal Acts etc etc.

Day 2 - Training on more rules, Customer Objection Handling and listening into calls. (I had to excuse myself out for 4 hours because I had an interview (2nd Interview) with KC.

Day 3 - Start on the calls. Assigned on Black Team. Good day! I made 2 Sales/2 Lives and my team got Double Time (DT), meaning double pay for last two hours! Awesome

The score board...

Below, my score in my team.

Day 4 - I made 3 Sales/3 Lives! Again DT for my team. Made one in the day, and in the evening. The 3rd one was at the very last minute! Awesome day.

Below, score board pic taken in the evening... already got two sales:

My team scoreboard taken at the end of our day...
hehe... my messy table... but that's the way I am. I work best on messy table. hahaSo yeah I'm really getting used to and getting more comfortable selling to customers on the phone.... Im learning so much from this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home