Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I got a new JOB!!! Coming Soon! :D

I like to let you all know that I've got the JOB already! Wooo hooo!!!!! Name of the company is Kimberly Clark Corporation. They are the people that manufacture Tissue products, Wipes, sanitary pads etc etc. I guess the famous brands include Kleenex, Snugglers, Huggies, Cottenelle, Kleenguard, Viva, Scottex, Pullups, Kotex etc. I will be the Packaging Coordinator. How awesome!

Let me tell you the ride was pretty long ride but well worth it mate. I've been to see KCC 3 times in a total. 1st interview, then do Personality test online, then , do a supervised numerical and verbal reasoning test, then 2nd interview (mainly asking lots of behavioural questions and asking me to give real life examples which I can always relate too! Of course giving examples of my handling/communications with Nestle) then 3rd time was just a casual meet up for a cuppa coffee with their team mates (4 ladies) haha. Then the next day my agency contacted me and congratulated me. SHe said the client really likes me and very impressed with me until they are not even willing to conduct second interview with the other 2-3 candidates who also applied for this role, and that the agency got a direct call from the Packaging manager himself saying he wants me. (Normally, the HR representative contact agent). Im very very happy!

I start with them 1st April 2008! Boy, Im excited!

I just want to give God all the praise and all the glory. All this while... I've been praying for a good job. The long 3 months wait is finally over... wow... it's just great. Also, I felt everything happened for a purpose, for me to grow and mature in the way He wants me to. Things happen to allow for this job. Like my call center job got delayed a week, due to miscommunication between agent and me. But if that hadnt happen, then I would have much difficulty to do my interviews with KCC, as I already had started working etc etc. I knew God had a reason for the delay. I am very appreciative of the people whom have supported, guided and prayed with and for me. You know who you are :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home