Monday, June 18, 2007

Outdoor photograhpy with Cards

Had a wonderful time yesterday evening at Melaka tourist spot, at red house.
Jin Wang and I went there for some photography session. We were there between 3pm -4pm. He took some beautiful pics of me and my cards. I brought my red Jerry Nuggets and also red STUDs for the shooting.
Me doing the Pandora, a wonderful flourish cut by Dan and Dave Buck.

Shots taken during the display of the Pandora.

A nice shot of the one of my favourite displays, the Extended Werm.

Above: Doing one of my own cuts, Falsetto.
"Oh no..." haha.. I dropped my JNs all over... I kinda like this photo.

I found a nice spot to take a nice pic. There was a hole in the wall... and I thought it would be great to take a shot there. So... cramped myself in and did my Extended Crikey display. This pic was edited with Photoshop to get some better lightings and softness to it. Loving this pic a lot.
There was a group of Indians, one gang walking pass us while we're doing our shooting. Then suddenly one of the indian guy just came to us. So, we stopped what we were doing and then looked at him. He said "eh, tak apa la... tengok saja, apa itu you buat ah"... then I was like... "err..." and then Jin Wang said... "show him something"... so... squared up my deck and did my tricks. It was great to be able to astonish a stranger with card magic.
"Do you think ya card is a Red or Black card?"
After spending some time down at the stairs, we decided to go up to the balcony and take some shots. Hot day. hehe.
I love the two pics above. I dont think I can ever take such clear and nice pic with a normal digicam. His Nikkon dSLR has fantastic shutter speed.
Below, we decided to play further with photoshop. Below is what we got. :)

Malaysia Flag.... haha proud to be one. "Malaysia Boleh"


Another beautiful picture edited in Photoshop by Jin Wang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home