THE TRILOGY - 3 DVD SET by Buck Twins
The long awaited 3DVD set by Dan and Dave Buck. As an exclusive member I have the privellege of ordering my copy 3 days ago. I have paid for it and it will be shipped sometime this week, they probably have. :)
Others can only start their ordering on the 20th JUne.
This set cost me USD98.38 [USD 85 (DVD set) + USD13.38 (Shipping)] so yeah.. that's like almost RM340 for 3 DVDs. Its pretty expensive.... BUT ...
Look at it man...
I cant resist not having it. Plus with the classy box and DVD cover.. this is basically a GEM for the card enthusiasts! It surely is a collectors item and I've asked Dan and Dave Buck to sign on my copy. I hope they will :). haha
Im excited... definitely will talk abt it and take some snapshots of it once I get it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home